How does SEO work?
If you’ve got a website, it’s vital that it’s ‘search engine optimised’ so potential customers can find you on platforms like Google. Now that might seem pretty obvious or even sound easy, but the problem is many businesses don’t know where to start and it’s important to get it right.
If the idea of alt text, location tags, meta data and link building make your mind spin, let Local Insights do it for you. We’ve been doing this for a long time, so we know all the different SEO tactics you can use to ensure your website is fully optimised for people to find you online. Even more importantly, we know the pitfalls to avoid.
How do we do it? Put simply, first we’ll retrofit your website with code to make sure it is sending all the right signals to Google so it sees you as a quality result for your customer’s search query. And we don’t stop there, we regularly review your site to keep it optimised and increase your ranking for the search terms you want to be found for. Appearing prominently on the world’s most used search engine will result in increased traffic to your website.
The process takes time and requires a lot of experience and skill to get results. That’s why our SEO is fully managed. We’re not just going to audit your site and leave you to it. And the great news is we know our process works – we’ve got 1000s of happy clients to prove it.
Why do I need SEO?
- If your website does not appear on the first page for the search terms people are using to find similar businesses to yours, you’re losing potential revenue. The only way to fix this is SEO, it’s that simple.
- Effective SEO makes your website more visible to the audience you’re targeting. The outcome is more engagement, traffic and, ultimately, sales.
- A profile that is highly visible on search engines builds the trust and credibility of your brand, enhancing your reputation score and leads to more conversions.
- The benefits of SEO are sustainable over the long-term, so you’ll see the benefit and reap the rewards for years to come.
- Google changes its ranking algorithm regularly, so it’s important to be proactive with your SEO to stay ahead of the game and in front of your competition. If you do nothing, you will get left behind.
Did you know?
The top five organic results on the first page of a Google search account for 67% of all clicks.
Our Proven SEO Formula…
Our objectives are simple: increase your website traffic to drive customer interactions and sales.
Keyword Analysis & Implementation.
The first thing we do is make sure we’re on the same page when it comes to the keywords your business should be found for on Google. We take your keyword wish list and analyse their search volumes and competitiveness to make certain we’re targeting keywords that will deliver a good return on investment.
Technical Audit and Fixes.
Next, we audit your website and do what is needed to make it ’Google-friendly’ and technically sound. These are the foundations and integral to any campaign. We look at and fix everything from code and content ratios to load times as well as everything in between, creating a strong base to build your website’s authority.
Link building also called “backlinking” or “incoming links” is created when one website links to another. As part of our formula, we create relevant keyword-focused content and publish it to a Google-trusted third-party website, then we link that back to your website.
Backlinks are especially valuable for SEO because they represent a “vote of confidence” from one site to another. In essence, backlinks to your website are a signal to search engines that others vouch for your content. This is why it has such a positive impact on your website’s ranking position and search visibility.
Regular Optimised Content.
On a regular and ongoing basis, we will create SEO-friendly content focused on the keywords you want to promote. This will naturally increase your website’s relevance in relation to the keywords you’re targeting and help build authority and improve your ranking position.